Q. Where can I park this semester?
During Fall 2020, commuting students can park without a permit in several areas at Main and Downtown campuses.
- Main Campus: Permit-free parking areas include Brackenridge Lots 4 and 5, East Campus Lots and commuter spaces in Barshop Lot.
- Downtown Campus: Permit-free parking areas include Durango Lot and Lots D1, D2 and D3.
All other areas require a permit. Housing residents must have a parking permit. For other parking options, including hourly and FastPass, see the Fall 2020 Parking website linked below.
Faculty & Staff Parking Options
Employees must have parking permits when working on campus. Telecommuting faculty & staff can consider these parking options.
- Employee B permit. The B permit is available for $199 per year, or roughly $17 per month.
- Daily-use scratch-off permits. These permits are available for $7 each and allow employees to park in Employee A spaces for one day.
- Telecommuter Pass. This parking pass operates as a declining balance card in Main Campus garages.
For more information and other parking options, please see the Fall 2020 Parking Site at the link below.
Visitor & Other Parking
Please see the Visitor Parking website at the link below.
For other questions, please visit the Campus Services main Parking website listed below.
Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.