Q. Can I check out books this semester?
During Fall 2020, UTSA students, faculty and staff may request library books and physical materials (DVDs, CDs, etc.) using a contactless delivery system through the Libraries’ “Get It For Me” system. Use the link below to request items, or click on the GET IT FOR ME button when you find an item in Library Quick Search.
Options for delivery of materials include:
- Curbside delivery at Main Campus or Downtown Campus
- Delivery to a locker outside the John Peace Library or the Downtown Library
- Delivery to a home address via mail (reserved only for those living outside Bexar County)
Available noon-4 p.m., Monday-Friday, at both campuses
- Main Campus: Delivery will be available at the Business Building drop-off area near the outdoor book return. Signage will display instructions for paging library staff upon arrival.
- Downtown Campus: Delivery will be available at the Frio street drop-off area near the outdoor book return. Signage will display instructions for paging library staff upon arrival.
Users will receive locker numbers, lock combinations and date of availability via email once a request is fulfilled. Patrons will have three days to pick up requested materials.
- Main Campus: Lockers are located in the lobby of the second-floor entrance to the John Peace Library.
- Downtown Campus: Lockers are located immediately outside the entrance to the Downtown Library.
Mail-to-home delivery will serve those who live outside Bexar County exclusively
When selecting this option, users will provide address information on the request form and materials will be sent via U.S postal service. If demand increases, staff will explore expanding the service to the entire campus community.
For assistance finding what you need, use our Chat service to speak with a librarian.
If you have questions about Contactless Delivery, please email email@example.com, or call (210) 458-4574.
Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.