Q. Are there document translation services on campus?


There are no document translation services on campus. However, a company called Spantran, which specializes in translating official documents, has been recommended by the International Undergraduate Admissions Advisor.

Please follow the link below for more information.

  • Last Updated Jan 07, 2019
  • Views 28
  • Answered By Trinae Weldy

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.