Q. Where can I grade scantrons and parscores?


ParScore forms can be graded through the Testing Services office. Follow the link below for more information, or contact them at (210) 458-4125.

  • Last Updated Nov 29, 2017
  • Views 59
  • Answered By Trinae Weldy

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.