Q. How can I cancel my Get It For Me request?


From the library website, log into My Account to cancel any Get it For Me requests. If "cancel" does not appear as an option, please contact the Interlibrary Loan Department at 210-458-8340 or email them at ill@utsa.edu.

Follow the link below for additional information.


  • Last Updated Jun 20, 2018
  • Views 45
  • Answered By Trinae Weldy

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.