Q. Does the Library have play therapy games?
NOTE: During Fall 2020, Play Therapy Games are unavailable. Please check back during the semester for updates.
The Downtown Library has several play therapy games held on permanent reserve. They are two day checkouts. The following are available for checkout at the Information Desk:
- Temper Tamers In a Jar: Helping Kids Cool Off and Manage Anger - BF723.A4 T46 2010
- Mad Dragon: an anger control card game - BF723.A4 M33 2012
- Emotional Bingo for Children - BF575.E55 M582 2008
- Talking Feeling & Doing Game: a psychotherapeutic game for children - RJ504.15.T355 2015
- Ungame: world's most popular self expression game - GV1469.U54 2002
- Feelings Wheel Game - GV1480.F55 2010
- Mixed Emotions: an activity for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - RC489.C63 M59 2015
For more information, please contact the Downtown Library at 210-458-2440.
Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.