Q. Does UTSA offer counseling services to students?


UTSA offers counseling to students.

Contact: Counseling Services RWC 1.810 (Rec Wellness Center) Phone: 210-458-4140. Follow the link below for more information.

  • Last Updated Jun 08, 2016
  • Views 30
  • Answered By JPL Z (Former Employee)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.