Q. Which library computers have Cadence, PSPICE, SolidWorks, or AutoCad on them?


The computers located on the 2nd floor of the the John Peace Library have Engineering software on them, including Cadence, PSPICE, SolidWorks, and AutoCad. The computers are in the North Commons area.

For a complete list of Engineering Software, click the College of Engineering Software link below, then click "Software Updates Request."

  • Last Updated Aug 19, 2020
  • Views 295
  • Answered By JPL Z (Former Employee)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 2   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.