Q. Where are the study rooms? Do I need to check-out a key?
After you make a reservation, the study room information will be sent via email / text confirmation.
Here is a list of all locations for study rooms at UTSA:
- John Peace Library
- Second Floor Rooms: 1 (North Commons); 3-11 (near South Commons)
- Applied Engineering and Technology (AET) Library (open in Sep 2021)
- Rooms: A, B, C
- Downtown Library
These rooms are locked. Stop by the Downtown Library Front Desk to check-out the key.
- Rooms: M1, M2, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, O1, O2, O3, O4, O5, O6, P1, P2, P6
- Student Union
Student Union rooms are locked. Call Student Union Events Management at 210-563-9798 to confirm your reservation and have the room unlocked.
- Student Union North Rooms: Wild Persimmon, Acacia, Magnolia, Buckeye, Redbud, Paloverde, Oak
- HEB Student Union South: Nueces, Cameron
For assistance with Library study rooms, please call the John Peace Library Front Desk at 210-458-4574, or the Downtown Library Front Desk at 210-458-2440.
To reserve a study room or view study room policies and maps, please follow the links below.
Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.