Q. Can I still use library resources if I'm working on an Incomplete?


Requests for library access must be made by a UTSA faculty member or an academic department’s administrative office staff on behalf of the student (a non-enrolled student who is working to finish a grade of IN, incomplete) who needs access to library electronic resources.

For more information and assistance, please contact the JPL Front Desk at 210-458-4574.

Follow the links below for additional information.

  • Last Updated Jan 23, 2020
  • Views 82
  • Answered By Posie Aagaard

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.