Q. Can I get help with income tax forms at UTSA?


UTSA does not have an office that offers help with filing Income Tax.

The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) does offer free tax assistance in San Antonio for people earning up to $60,000 a year.

For VITA locations in San Antonio, please click on the link below and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

For more information on VITA, please see the IRS link below.

  • Last Updated Jun 02, 2017
  • Views 216
  • Answered By William Glenn

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.