Q. I'm transferring to UTSA. Who do I speak to about classes?


For information about transferring to UTSA, visit the Admissions Office in One Stop Enrollment Services, located on the 1st floor of the JPL at the Main Campus, or FS 2.400 at the Downtown Campus.

For questions about transferring, please contact One Stop Enrollment at (210) 458-8000.

Please follow the links below for more information about admissions and course requirements.

  • Last Updated Aug 03, 2020
  • Views 48
  • Answered By JPL Z (Former Employee)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.