Institutional ownership: data sources
Any UTSA subscription database covers Institutional ownership of companies?
- Use UTSA subscription database Capital IQ (see the link below):
- In the Search Box, type a company name/ticker of interest to get results
- from the left-hand menu, under the “Investors” section
- select either “Public Ownership” for the Institutional Ownership Details or “Private Ownership” for a list of holding Private Investment Firms
- Use UTSA subscription database Mergent Online (see the link below):
- In the Search Box, type a company name/ticker of interest
- In the resulting page of this company, select the tab Ownership, which is the 3rd tab from the left
- under the first sub-tab (by default) get a page - “Institutional holdings” - having a table listing “Top 25 Institution Holders” for that company.
Links & Files
Was this helpful? 0 0