Q. What software is available on Library computers?


For a list of software on the computers in the libraries, click on the OIT List of Software link below, then click Available on SCS Lab Computers.

The Office of Information Technology (OIT) manages Student Computing Services (SCS). For more information about computer software and other technology services, please contact them through the OIT Connect link below, or call 210-458-4579 or 210-458-5555.

Engineering computers in John Peace Library and Applied Engineering and Technology (AET) Library have additional Engineering software. For that list, follow the College of Engineering Software link below.

  • Last Updated May 24, 2017
  • Views 53
  • Answered By William Glenn

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.