Q. How can I research my family history?


The library has several resources available to assist with your family research. Please see the links below for access to Special Collections, HeritageQuest online, and newspapers. 

For further assistance, please contact the John Peace Library Information Desk at 210-458-4574 or Special Collections at 210-458-5505.

  • Last Updated May 03, 2018
  • Views 32
  • Answered By Melissa Cadena

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.