Q. Where can I borrow ruler/scissors/white-out/highlighter?


The Front Desks at the John Peace, Downtown, and Applied Engineering and Technology (AET) Libraries have supplies that can be used at the desk.

For more information, please call the JPL Front Desk at 210-458-4574, and the Downtown Library Front Desk at 210-458-2440. 

  • Last Updated Jun 07, 2018
  • Views 52
  • Answered By JPL Z (Former Employee)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.