Q. How can I request supplies for my study room?


If you need supplies:

  • At the John Peace, Downtown or Applied Engineering and Technology Libraries - visit the Front Desk. Remember to bring a photo ID to check-out items.
  • At the University Center - call (210) 563-9798.
  • Last Updated Jun 22, 2017
  • Views 50
  • Answered By Gamini Haluwana

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.