Q. How can I access Photoshop?


Main Campus

There are eight computers in the Business Building lab that have Photoshop and other Adobe products, 3 MACS and 5 PCs. The Business Building Lab, BB 2.01.20, is accessible to all UTSA students. 

Downtown Campus

The only computers on the Downtown campus that include Adobe Suite are located in the Architecture Computer Lab. Those computers are only accessible to currently enrolled students within the College of Architecture. They are not available for other UTSA students.

The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is responsible for Photoshop and other Adobe products. For more in-depth information about accessing Photoshop from off campus, or accessing Photoshop on campus, please contact them directly: (210) 458-5555 or oitconnect@utsa.edu.

  • Last Updated Aug 10, 2017
  • Views 1295
  • Answered By JPL Z (Former Employee)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 3   3

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.