Q. How can I find articles or books regarding the use of water in architecture?


You can use Library Quick Search on the library homepage to find books, articles and other resources. Type in: water architecture.

Use the options in the left-hand column to narrow your results by Content Type, Discipline (Subject Area), Date of Publication, etc.

  • Last Updated Sep 19, 2016
  • Views 32
  • Answered By Lupe Ponce Wilson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.