Q. It is too loud in the Library, what can be done?


Noise complaints can be addressed by Front Desk or Information Desk staff at the John Peace Library (JPL), contact us at (210) 458-4574, or use the library's chat service.

The staff at the Downtown Library (210) 458- 2440, and the Applied Engineering and Technology (AET) Library (210) 458-6256, will also address complaints. 

For more information, please see the links below. 

  • Last Updated Apr 12, 2018
  • Views 86
  • Answered By Jacob Sherman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.