Q. How do I get my transcripts?


You can request your transcripts in person from the One Stop Enrollment Center, located on Main campus in the John Peace Library building, JPL 1.01.14 or Downtown campus, Frio Street Building, FS 1.500.  

You can also order them at the UTSA Registrar's office website and have them mailed to you or sent via email.

Please see the links for additional information. 

  • Last Updated Jun 07, 2018
  • Views 40
  • Answered By Melissa Cadena

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answers. We will not share it.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.